Each time that the water filter is removed and replaced with a fresh one, you need to reset the KitchenAid refrigerator. According to KitchenAid, the filter status light can be reset by pressing the filter reset button on the display and holding it until the light turns off. This will reset the refrigerator’s system.
How do you reset the control panel on a KitchenAid refrigerator?
Before you start troubleshooting or changing the components of the refrigerator, try to reset the error by turning off the KitchenAid refrigerator for just ten minutes. It resets the control panel and fixes the problem.
How do I reset my KitchenAid 5 door refrigerator?
Reset the refrigerator
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) or unpluging the product for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s) or plugging the product back in.
- Ensure the cooling function is turned on.
- Test the control panel functionality.
How do you program a KitchenAid refrigerator control board?
Questions & Answers
- Press and hold the WATER Keypad.
- Press and hold LL Keypad.
- Release the WATER Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
- The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
- Entry is confirmed by pressing the LL Keypad once more.
- The control will display the current Program CODE.
What does Reset water filter mean?
After changing the water filter, reset the status. Press and hold the “WATER FILTER” button for 3 seconds. When the system is reset, the water filter icon will return to its BLUE color and the words “Replace Filter” will disappear from the display.
How do I reset my Frigidaire refrigerator water filter?
How do I reset my refrigerator filter light?
- Amana – Press the “Auto” and “Dispenser Lock” buttons and hold until the water filter status indicator light flashes.
- Frigidaire – Press the “Reset” button and hold. …
- GE (General Electric) – Press and hold for 10 seconds the “Reset” button.
Locate the water filter button on your refrigerator.
- If you have a side-by-side fridge, the water filter button is above the water tap on the outside of your refrigerator.
- The filter light and reset button are found inside the French door Whirlpool Fridge on the top right side.
How do I turn off the h20 light on my Whirlpool refrigerator?
- Pressing and hold LIGHT and ICE TYPE button for 3 seconds.
- The status light will turn off when the system is reset.
Alternatively referred to as the reset switch, the reset button allows devices that utilize it, such as a computer or peripheral to be rebooted. Usually, the button is on the front of the device, next to or near the power button.
How do you run a diagnostic test on a KitchenAid refrigerator?
To enter the diagnostics mode: Press the control POWER button and the water filter RESET button simultaneously for 3 seconds. To advance the diagnostics sequence: To advance to the next step in the sequence, press and hold the water filter reset button for 2 seconds or until it beeps.
How do you reset the temperature on a KitchenAid refrigerator?
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for five (5) minutes.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the refrigerator for a couple of minutes to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify refrigerator operation.